It’s been a while since I’ve decided to write one of these. Mainly because I’ve felt like a bit of a fraud when it comes to my weight loss and trying to be inspirational.
The last few weeks have found my life flipping a complete 180 and where I thought I’d be now hasn’t happened. If you’ve read my blogs before then you’d know that I was due to be starting BA on the 24th June 2016 but it fell through due to circumstances beyond my control. I also decided to have a break from my stable life and start focusing on finding myself again. The last few months have been so hectic I’ve been caught in a bubble that needed to be popped. However, the second I start I’ll be travelling the world finding BBG groups to join in various different locations. I can’t wait to meet some of you!!
Anyway! I’m back, and this is where it starts again. I’ve decided to start from the beginning of BBG – right back a week 1 with absolutely no excuses. I caved on my vegan diet and ate some eggs so it’s time to get back on the saddle with that and lastly it’s time to stop drinking and start sleeping properly again. However much I’ve loved being a ‘party animal’ it’s finally taken it’s toll. I can’t keep preaching this healthy life while drinking my way through an evening and avoiding meals or dancing all night and calling it a work out. So the next chapter of getting healthy starts here!! I need to look after my body again!
This blog is very brief but here are a few updates for you J
- I keep being asked about my Q&A video and it’s been filmed and I’m hoping to get it out before the end of this week!
- GetFitLondon meet up this week – I hope to see some of you girls there! I’ll update this with details when I have them
- Gym – I’m working out at Piccadilly London Gym most evenings so feel free to come and join my BBG workout with me if you want to start from the beginning.
- NEWS! I still cant say even though I know a lot of you have asked me. But I promise the second it gets confirmed I will be exploding instagram with it, so make sure you’re following @kaileywillsofficial for updates!
- Keeping positive! Through everything the main aim is to see the light at the end of the tunnel. So lets smash through this week girlies!